Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
Experience a French-inspired five-star luxury beachfront getaway with lagoon pools, tropical gardens, elegant-modern design, wellness activities, and authentic Balinese charm.
Bali Luxury Beachfront Getaway
Experience the epitome of French-inspired luxury at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort, a prestigious 5-star beachfront haven boasting tropical gardens and sleek modern architecture. As part of the MyResorts program, which offers exclusive experiences for ALL members, this magnificent resort provides 413 exquisite rooms, including 39 suites and villas, along with an array of resort facilities.
Indulge in a culinary journey at three restaurants and two bars, rejuvenate at Sofitel FITNESS and Sofitel SPA, and delight in the outdoor and indoor kids club. Additionally, the resort features 24 function venues, including a Grand Ballroom and a Beachfront Ballroom. Discover the ultimate Art de Vivre at Club Millésime, where delectable cuisine, exquisite wines, and Balinese charm await. Nestled in the serene Nusa Dua enclave, this remarkable 5-star beach resort offers easy access to Bali’s tranquil eastern coastline, including attractions such as Bali Nusa Dua Theatre, Bali National Golf Club, and Bali Collection shopping, dining, and entertainment centre.
Just a 10-minute drive from the airport and a short distance from the water sport coastal area of Tanjung Benoa, it is situated within the exclusive resort area of Nusa Dua, showcasing a picturesque sunrise, pristine beach, and a 7 km beachside pathway ideal for morning walks or cycling tours.
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort offers an unforgettable experience with a breathtaking beachfront location.
Plan your luxury stay at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua, right here!
At Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort, we are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment through efficient energy, water and waste management programs. We follow environmental best practices across our entire operations with an effective sustainable plan.
We support the above commitments by taking the following actions:
- To comply fully with all applicable legislations. Meet or exceed all the environmental legislations that relate to our operations.
- To minimize waste by reviewing purchasing practices and to sort waste in order to reduce, reuse and recycle the resources consumed by our business wherever possible.
- To implement training for all ambassadors, as well as communicate with suppliers and guests, to raise awareness about policies and to minimize our carbon footprint.
- To implement energy, water and resource conservation programs through innovation and by applying best practices.
- To establish targets to measure the continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
- To monitor and review our environmental performance on a regular basis for achieving our objectives and targets.
HYGIENE & SAFETY MEASURES
We are committed to implementing the most enhanced hygiene and safety standards throughout our rooms, restaurants, pools, beach and all other facilities we offer across the resort.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
- We have successfully completed COVID-19 vaccination of our employees to ensure their utmost health and safety.
- We provide contactless check-in and express checkout.
- Hand sanitizers are placed strategically in public areas around the hotel.
- Smart payment methods are available at the hotel reception and restaurants to minimize contact through cash.
- Nightly turndown service is provided only upon request.
- Disposable utensils in the room, used or unused, such as takeaway cups are replaced after checkout.
- Sunbeds around the pools and beach are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Public areas which are touched frequently such as door handles and elevators are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Access to Kids Club is limited to children below 12 years of age. Any children with a high temperature or showing symptoms of illness will not be permitted to enter.
- Advance booking is required and children can stay inside the Kids Club for a maximum of 3 hours.
- Only parents/guardians with children under 4 years are permitted to stay inside the Kids Club.
- Toys and play areas inside the Kids Club are thoroughly sanitized after use to ensure your children’s safety.
- Children are required to wear socks at all times while inside the Kids Club.