HYGIENE & SAFETY MEASURES
We are committed to implementing the most enhanced hygiene and safety standards throughout our rooms, restaurants, pools, beach and all other facilities we offer across the resort.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
- We have successfully completed COVID-19 vaccination of our employees to ensure their utmost health and safety.
- We provide contactless check-in and express checkout.
- Hand sanitizers are placed strategically in public areas around the hotel.
- Smart payment methods are available at the hotel reception and restaurants to minimize contact through cash.
- Nightly turndown service is provided only upon request.
- Disposable utensils in the room, used or unused, such as takeaway cups are replaced after checkout.
- Sunbeds around the pools and beach are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Public areas which are touched frequently such as door handles and elevators are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Access to Kids Club is limited to children below 12 years of age. Any children with a high temperature or showing symptoms of illness will not be permitted to enter.
- Advance booking is required and children can stay inside the Kids Club for a maximum of 3 hours.
- Only parents/guardians with children under 4 years are permitted to stay inside the Kids Club.
- Toys and play areas inside the Kids Club are thoroughly sanitized after use to ensure your children’s safety.
- Children are required to wear socks at all times while inside the Kids Club.